hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today the birth to three nurse came and work with Jayden and she said he has come a loong ways since she been here and that was about three weeks ago. Well today he is 6months and they are still working with him to take a bottle cause he doesnt wnat to suck it he just wants to hold it in his mouth but it just takes time. He can hold his head up when sitting up but on his belly he can hold his head up yet so he has to do alot of belly time. But other then that he is doing good and I am so happy that he is home with me and his family. He had along 4 month in the hospital and a lot of up and down when he was in there.


Some lady at the store the other day ask me what was a wrong with him and I told her. Then she said that he shouldnt be born why would she say something like that. But I told her I would not trade him for nothing he just like a normal baby to me. Rude lady to me. I guess you will meet people like that.

My 3 year old Kaleb told me that he was going to take his heart out and give it to Jayden cause he was getting a bigger one and that Jayden need it. I thought that was the cuties thing. Kaleb and his sister Katilynn are so glad that Jayden his home. Katilynn would cry everyday that he was in the hopsital because she wanted him home and was afraid something was going to happen to him and we told her that nothing was going to happen to him. i love my kids.


Look I learn to sit up by myself

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awww he is adorable! I cannot BELIEVE that someone said to you that he shouldn't have been born. What is wrong with some people?!? Well, apparently she doesn't know anything about the happiness that a child can bring and how amazingly inspiring these special heart babies are. Unbelieveable. Geez.. I'm mad for you. :)
Keep up the good work Jayden, you little cutie patootie! :)
Heart hugs,

Jenny (mom to Aly-HLHS)