hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, July 5, 2010

cousin buddies

We had a family cookout before we all went to the fireworks and my little neice come down she is 9 months old and want to love all over Jayden. Jayden liked it and he thought it was funny. Jayden has to go to Morgantown wednesday to see the GI dr. reidel and he has to dr phillips to the cardiology. He like watching the fireworks and he went to sleep watching them. Just want to think everyone for coming. We dont have to go to the doctor three times a week now his liver test is normal now, thank god for that cause we was afraid he was going to have to have surgery on his bladder and liver if the medcine didnt help. Sorrry it took me so long to get a post on here but going to the doctor , taking my little girl to summer school and taking care of Jayden and his brother. Birth to three come thursday and friday and worked with Jayden for a little bit. They are going to work getting him to suck a botttle because he was not had one seen he was borning he suck a pacifier now. Wednesday going to be a big day have to be up there by 11 and be there just all most all day.


Thank everyone for all of the prayers and for helping us for when we were going to morgantown three times a week. We when like to think the nurse at the childrens hospital for taking such good care of him could ask for better nurse then them. They are so caring and nice they care about their patient but the well being of the family too. There was a couple of nurse that got attached to Jayden and wanted to take him home with them. The doctors if something went wrong they are right now it ontill they got the right medicine to fix it and they we stay in that room ontill he looked better to them. I dont know what would do if that childrens hospital was so close to us.


Thank my family for being there when we need them the most and we will re-pay you sometime. My husband boss has be excellent to us through such a tough time I dont know what we would do if he didnt have such a nice boss.


Thanks to a good friend of my Barb T. you have been amazing friend to us and you give us a head up of that we were going to look for. Thanks so much for being there for me and thanks for everything you have done. Dr. Gustafson is a excellent surgery. He doesnt have good bedside manners but he save my childs life and we couldnt ask for a better doctor to do the stuff he does. Thanks to all the heart mommys for be there.


Jayden has been home for a month and doing excellent he weighes 14 pounds and 12 ounces now. He is putting a little fat on that body but he looks so cutie with his fat checks. He like to watch cartoons with the other two kids laying in the floor.

Sophie loving on Jayden

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi! I just came across your blog and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenny and my daughter, Aly, has HLHS.
Your little man is absolutely adorable! Glad to hear he's doing well!!

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt trade you or Jayden for the world:) Im so glad I am able to help you. Just remember Im just a text or phone call away:) Love you guys- Barb