hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Good Day

Yesterday went good at the cardiology he said that Jayden is gaining weigh like he wants him to and Dr. Phillips went up on his capotril for his weight. Through the day he dont have to have his oxygen or just on a low sitting but he has to have it at night. Jayden doesnt have to see the GI doctor no more cause his liver and jaunice level are normal now but if something would happen he would have to go see him. It was a good day for Jayden but me I got car sick on the way to Morgantown cause I was sitting in the back with Jayden. He doesnt like to be by hisself someone has to be with him at all time. He doesnt go back for 4 months and that is when they are going to do a echo. So hopefully for 4 months everything goes go and we can keep him out of the hospital. Thanks for everyone that is praying for him. My sister told me that god know I could take care of Jayden and thats why he gave him to me. It is so nice to meet other moms on here that is going or has already went through what I am going through right now and that help a lot to read their storys and see what they have alright went through. Before Jayden was released from Morgantown we see a girl I went to school with and her little girl has HLHS and the little girl name was Bailey and she was suppose to have her third surgery but the had to go in a on block her arties. We talk to her mom for along time and she help out alot because where we are at now she already went through it. It is so nice to talk to other parents going through this to because you can learn alot.

No comments: