hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, July 22, 2010

off to work again

I went and told walmart that I was ready to come back to work as bad as I hate it. But I have been off for 8 month. I just hate to leave my kids and go back to work but not going to get no money to pay my bills that way. I told them I can work after 6pm cause my husband works during the day and sister doesnt know how to take care of Jayden right now. I had to take off when I was pregnant with Jayden because I was passing out at work and the doctor told me that is was stress on me and then we Jayden was borning we found out he had HLHS. Maybe that could be why I was passing out at work. So hopefully daddy will do find with all 3 of the kids and get Jayden medicine to him when it is time. I have a week left him before I go back to work so maybe I will let him do the work with Jayden when I am here to see if he can get the hang of it because he really has not been alone with Jayden since he has been home. But everything will be fine I trust him.

Pray that Jacob does well through his surgery and recover. For his family to hand their little boy over.

No comments: