hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jayden had a pediatrics appointment today and he weighs 16pounds and 1 ounces. Since I got a new feed pump from apria Jayden has been taking his feed all at one time dont have to stop in between wait a little and then start it back up. But he still wont take a bottle so Dr. Tomsho is sending him to Morgantown for a test. Dr. Tomsho is Jayden pediatrics and he is best where we live at I dont know what I would do if he was not here. He told us to try Jayden on baby food to see if he would take it because he wants to start now to get him to eat food by mouth and not everything through the feed tube. I have two normal kids the girl has astma but nothing like Jayden and you dont know how good life is to you ontill something like this happens to you. Jayden has show how good life can be to us and how good god is to us and I think him everyday just waking up to see my little boy laying there in his bed laughing and just looking at his hands. Jayden is doing good and the doctor is please with him he likes his fat on him. He calls Jayden his "little chunky monkey".

Jayden still wears 0-3 months some 3-6 in clothes and newborn in shoes. I think he teething because he has been chewing on his fingers sometimes you look at him and he has both hands in his mouth. If you child had a feeding tube did you have trouble getting them to suck a bottle. I just think Jayden problem is he was not had a bottle since the day he was borning.

My fingers taste good














No comments: