hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting ready to go home Tuesday

Trying to get ready for discharge at home and at the hospital. I dont have to have the feeding tube training just have to be refresh in my mind to see if I remembered how to take care of him myself. At home everytime I clean my 3 and 6 year old trys to help which is a good time but they want to make a mess after the pick up where they picked up at but they are kids. They are so glad that their brother is coming home because they miss him so much. I have to stay friday night with a nurse and the weekend on I have to stay in a room with no monitors or nurse to see if I can take care of him myself. His left lung isnt paralzyed no more now they are going to work with him to suck and pacifier so he can get ready to suck a bottle . Jayden will get to go home on Tuesday if everything goes well. Jayden is doing so much better and he likes to watch the monitor. Thanks for all of the prayers to get my little boy to where he is know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad he is getting to come home:)Text me when you get him home and I will try and run out to Take some pics of him for you:) Hip Hip Horay!!