hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Heart Walk 2011

This year we are doing the heart walk in charleston and not bridgeport cause the time for the one in Bridgeport would just be to cold for Jayden. This year we are going to do the walk for Jayden and couple of other kids that live close to us and that we have coming to know with facebook and in person. The first little girl her parents just find out three month ago that she has a large hole in the top to chambers of her heart and will have surgery in June. Her name is


Riley Phares





This little girl her mom has been by my side ever since I find out about Jayden and She has been there with us through his surgery and is still here with us. I cant thank her either for all she has done for us. Barb done the heart walk with us last year and is going to do it this year to.

Alexis



This one is a little boy named Mason Brogan I meet his mom on facebook and he has a pacemaker and has to go every so often and have open heart to get the pacer wires change from where he is growing.


The last one is my little trooper Jayden and I am so proud og him today he has come a long ways. Jayden is pulling his self up, eating by mouth, in to everything. jibber jabbers to everything, loves to go outside, and want let mommy out os his sight. Jayden fontan will be in the fall or this time next year he is under weight right now. But thats ok cause I am not ready to give me baby up I want to spend as much time as I can with him.

Jayden Chase Taylor





Please help us meet are goal or join Team Jayden Chase
http://heartwalk.kintera.org/charlestonwv/teamjaydenchase

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Jayden is special and precious. He is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com