hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jayden goes to the cardilogist March 28 to check his sats and to schedule for his heart cath to see when his Fontan is. I have a million of thing going through my head everytime I think about this. I am not ready to hand my baby over i want to keep him in my arm for every. Jayden is doing good getting over a cough and double ear infection. He is starting to eat more by mouth. He eat a 1/2 jar of peas yesterday and I am so happy. We also have a OT that comes in and works with him cause we want the feeding tube gone.



PRAYER NEEDED FOR RILEY AND HER FAMILY


The hole in Riley heart has got bigger and she will be having surgery soon. Please pray for her a her family cause this is her first time and her familys.


No comments: