hypoplastic left heart syndrome Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy 9 months

Happy 9 month




Dear Jayden

9 months ago I was not sure if I was going to smile, laugh, and cry. 9 months ago you had your ups and downs and a very scary journey. You have touch alot of people for your amazing journey and you show the nurse and doctor in the hospital who was boss cause you are such a fighter. Thank you so much for being here with your family we love you everyday and so glad to have you with us . You are so amazing for what you have been through.


You have grow up so much and learn so much in the last 4 months that you have been home . Everytime I see you smile or laugh just makes me want to cry happy tears. When you was in the hospital for 4 months I would cry everyday cause I want you home with me. I love watching you play with your brother and sister and how they make you so happy. I love watching you smile at daddy cause he makes you happy. You are our little miracle.


Thank you for making us see how good life can be to us and that miracles do happen. Thank you for all the smiles and laughs. Thank you for fighting so hard to be with us. Thank you for everything that you have done.

9 months ago you change evrything in our lifes. 9 months ago you show us that god is very good to us. 9 months ago you was fighting for your life to be with us. 9 months ago I was pacing the hallaway floor of the hospital worry if you made it and everything was alright.

I wont say the 9 months have been stressful. You mean the world to us and we would not trade you for nothing. The time I have with you now I will love you and enjoying being with you. I know I worry to much but I think all heart mommies worry to cause I will wake up every hour on the hour to make sure you are breathing. I will love always. Mommy, Daddy, Katilynn, and Kaleb are very proud of you just keep up the good work.



This was you 9 months ago




This is you know look how big you are








No comments: